Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) is a viral respiratory illness first reported in Saudi Arabia in 2012. It is caused by a coronavirus called MERS-CoV.
Worldwide Analysis updated june 2015
The analysis dashboard shows the relation between various case variables as:
- number of cases per month
- with or without contact with animals.
- the country,
- cases are healthcare workers or not
- with or without symptoms
- With or without comorbidity
- Age and sex of cases
- dead or recovered
- Average days from onset to death in dead cases
Dr. Khalid Abulmajd
Healthcare Quality Consultant